Important: Covid-19 update
During this very difficult period of the Covid-19 crisis the Feoffees are focussing their grant making on those charities whose services are meeting urgent needs arising from the pandemic, or who have been significantly impacted by the crisis. The Feoffees are now considering applications for the July 2021 meeting; applications may be submitted until 21st June, 2021.
There are five principal criteria, each of which should be satisfied by a successful applicant.
- Geographic: Any grant should support people in Oxfordshire either directly or through charitable organisations.
- Community benefit or relief of individual hardship: Any grant should support projects whose primary objective is to provide community benefit or the relief of individual hardship.
- Need: Where there is competition for resources, applicants should demonstrate a need for the support which cannot readily be satisfied elsewhere.
- Sustainability: Applicants should show that their projects are, or will in the medium term, become sustainable without reliance on the Feoffees’ funding.
- Making a difference: Grants, other than of a nominal amount, must be such that they make a difference to the recipient.